Monday, September 29, 2014

Here's to you..

I stumbled across a Valentines Day card I made for our friends several years ago...inside that card was this quote. I couldn't help but be reminded of how true this was! 

"The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity."
 
Ulysses S. Grant
 
 
 
Danny and I don't take the time to tell each of you how much we love you and appreciate you. Through the struggles of our past year you have each been there for us to vent to or a shoulder for me to cry on. Each of you stepped up and helped us in some way...from visiting us in the hospital, to cutting our grass, to cleaning our house. Despite the fact that you each have your own struggles. There is NO WAY that we could have made it through all of the curve balls life has thrown our way this year if it wasn't for your support.
 
We are SO THANKFUL that our lives (and family) are surrounded by an amazing group of LOYAL and LOVING friends!
 
We LOVE each of you and we are so happy that you are a part of our lives! Because of you our world is a happier place!
 
Here's to the GOOD times and the BAD times!
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment