So here goes....25 useless pieces of information about me.
1. I rub the seams on clothes, more preciously the seams on t-shirts. I asked my friends Mark and Marie to make me a "seam quilt" for my birthday. Let's see how much they love me ;)
2. I drink, on average, six to eight bottles of water a day. I refuse to drink water from the tap, only the bottle or from the door on the refrigerator.
3. I prefer white bedding and white towels. I love to be able to bleach any linens in the house...just makes things feel so much cleaner!
4. I have over thirty random skulls through out my house. While you will never notice most of them, I enjoy seeing them in the most random places!
5. I was a precious child. HAHAHA! Okay, Okay, I was a complete strong willed brat. I have learned how to control myself as I have grown up...but I can only imagine how difficult it was to be my parents. (much like raising Houston)
6. I was "bullied" in elementary school...LOL because I was too skinny. The kids on the bus would chant "Boney Maroney the skinnest girl we've ever seen".
7. I buy and wear WAY too much black clothing. I would say that 60% of my wardrobe is black.
8. I chose a sapphire wedding ring because the meaning behind the gemstone is loyalty. Sapphire is also the original engagement ring.
9. I do not like to sleep alone, if for some reason Danny isn't home I drag a kid or Memphis into my bed.
10. I know every single word to "My Humps" by The Blackeyed Peas.
11. The most played artist/bands on my iTunes are Project Pat, Juvenile, Bone Thugs, Marilyn Manson, Nirvana, Luke Bryan, and Adelitas Way. Basically...I am all over the place! LOL
12. I wore braces for nearly SIX years. I probably wouldn't have had to wear them that long if I followed the orthodontist orders. I may or may not have tried to take them off myself, bent parts that were uncomfortable with a spoon. I was a horrible patient!
13. I was given a head gear to wear...given being the key word. I NEVER wore it...really?? Who decided that was an excellent and needed device??
14. I love my car. I have researched other cars that I could possibly upgrade to, but I can't find anything I love as much as mine.
15. I really hate to read books. I can read articles, blogs, the news...but if you hand me a novel I barely make it past the first page.
16. I go to the movies to take a nap...true story. I fall asleep during EVERY SINGLE MOVIE I watch.
17. I act more like my Maw, Peggy, than anyone else. I would dare to say that the majority of my personality is a weird mix of Peggy and John (my dad). It's what makes me so charming- said with sarcasm.
18. I feel like the most perfect person in the world when I look in Danny's eyes. He always encourages me, supports me, and loves me.
19. When I was a little kid I would call my grandparents and tattle tell on my parents for punishing me. Thankfully we don't have landlines anymore...or else I have a feeling that I have two little boys who would be calling to tattle on me!
20. I learned how to draw from spending countless hours drawing with my parents. We would all sit around the kitchen table and draw, paint, do arts and crafts.
21. I love cactus plants. I believe I picked this love up from my Granny...she had a love of all things Southwestern/Indian.
22. I am perfectly happy having only two children. I am actually getting pretty good at this boy mom thing.
23. I painted my living room brown because Danny likes brown. I personally HATE it...but it went with blue. So I compromised...he got brown and I got blue.
24. If I could go back and redo my career choices I might would consider doing something with surgery...surgical nurse or surgeon. Then again...I enjoy my freedom and time off so I probably wouldn't do it!
25. I rarely exercise. I know I should...I always have the best of intentions to complete a workout program...but then Netflix happens.
So there you have it....25 pointless random facts about me. If you don't share yours then "the devil will get'cha" LOL LOL kidding!