Monday, September 29, 2014

1st Annual Celebration of Danny's 30th Birthday

Better late than never, right?
 
I realize it has been nearly two months since Danny's birthday party! We have just been extremely busy and I haven't had time to sit down and write a blog.
 
We had such a great time celebrating Danny's 30th birthday last year we wanted to continue the tradition. So from here out we celebrate annually that Danny turned 30 (soon it will be the 10th annual celebration).
 
This year I recruited my friends and we devised a plan to have a party that was made of everything Danny wasn't particularly fond of! LOL
 
My friends and I decided that a rainbow and unicorn theme was the LEAST like Danny and he should love it! I rummaged through my pantry and located any and all rainbow food/candy. (Yes, we keep TONS of snacks and candy in stock) I then went through my craft/party closet and found anything rainbow colored. This is what we came up with...the unicorn napkins were a splurge from Amazon (5.00) I owned everything else.

 









 
You probably noticed the rainbow display of drinks. My friend Amanda and I went through Pintrest for different color punches and drinks. We had enough drink containers to make a complete rainbow! (I think that makes us hoarders)
 
My friend Marie set up a photo booth for us to have fun in....as you can see everyone really enjoyed it! I can't wait to see what she comes up with for our Halloween Photobooth!
 
To see a full album of photos check out her Facebook album here
 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment