Tuesday, January 5, 2016

#candymail Updates/Changes/New Stuff

As exciting as Christmas season was, with it being #candymail's first major holiday, it was also extremely stressful. For those of you who have not heard already...I had to replace two entire batches of #candymail that was lost/stolen by the post office. As horribly frustrating and disappointing as that situation was it was an excellent learning experience. 

Due to the pricing of #candymail and the base cost of postage included, there were not tracking numbers on each piece. However, since I have had to replace so many around Christmas time I have started researching the most cost efficient way to provide tracking information on the mail. One of the things I love most about #candymail is that it is affordable. It is my goal to continue offering it at the same price with the option for an upgrade/additional charge for tracking information.



I am super excited to offer Valentine's Day Cards. The Valentine's Day cards will include:
-A 2.2"x3.2" Candymail card (Valentine Theme)
-ONE piece of candy
-ONE sticker 
-ONE temporary tattoo
-Hand lettered name on the envelope 
-Back of the card will be blank for your child to sign (or I can sign their name)

***** ONLY AVAILABLE FOR BULK ORDERS****

What does that mean? That means these will be done for class parties. Each card will $1.75 a piece (so 20 cards will be $35.00) and will only be available for pick up. THESE WILL NOT BE MAILED. If you are not in the local area I can check on pricing of mailing a back of these to you.




Also available are Valentine's themed #candymail. These will just be pink color traditional #candymail cards with a valentines cartoon of choice on the front. I can turn any theme into a Valentine's cartoon. So order as usual...just note that it is a Valentine's theme. The traditional and Valentine's #candymail will be offered at $5.00 per child/individual.

Each #candymail Includes the following:
-A 5x7 Custom drawn envelope 
-A 5x7 #candymail card complete with a short note from you
-FOUR pieces of candy (no chocolate/jaw breakers/hard round candy)
-Mailed standard USPS (tracking will be offered as an upgrade soon)



I also want to sincerely thank each and every one of you for your support in helping me get so close to my goal. I am still amazed that in three short months I was able to get #candymail in 46 of the 50 states. What amazes me more is how supportive everyone has been. You guys ROCK!

Here's to a great 2016....and new goals! (and maybe knocking out those last four states!)

If you have any questions about any of our products please message me on Facebook, email me, or check me out on ETSY .

No comments:

Post a Comment